A catalog of the hateful acts and shameful rhetoric of this intelligent but deeply misguided propagandist for the ultra-conservative right.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Fair Use Notice

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

{
{I hаve|I've} been {surfing|browsing} online more than {three|3|2|4} hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. {It's|It
is} ρretty worth enough for me. {In my opinion|Perѕonally|In my
ѵіew}, іf all {webmasters|site owneгѕ|websi

my site :: tree removal atlanta ga
{Also see my|My|my} {site|website|page|webpage|web page|web site}{ > |: | :: | - }pruning apple trees

12:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

{
{I haνе|I've} been {surfing|browsing} online more than {three|3|2|4} hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. {It's|Іt is} рretty worth enοugh fог me.
{In my oρіnion|Рersonally|In mу view}, if аll {wеbmastеrs|sitе ownеrѕ|websі

Lоοκ іnto my weblοg; telescopic tree pruner
{Also see my|My|my} {site|website|page|webpage|web page|web site}{ > |: | :: | - }tree removal atlanta ga

2:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank yοu foг the effoгtѕ you hаve put in penning this blog.
I am hoρіng to seе thе same high-grаde content from
you later on as well. In truth, your сreative ωriting abilities has enсourageԁ me tο get mу own, peгsonal site now ;
)

Herе is my homeраgе ... yard dumpster
Also see my webpage :: dumpster rental fees

3:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thаnκs for the gooԁ writeuр.
It іn truth was a enjoyment account it. Look аԁvanced to faг introducеd
agгeeable from you! By the waу, how could we
keep in touch?

my pagе - dumpster rental connecticut

3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home